Wow, Hungary couldn’t get more romantic than a Budapest Fireworks Cruise on the Danube, an absolutely outstanding August thing to do in Budapest. On August 20, the happiest national holiday of Budapest when the Magyars celebrate the birth of the Hungarian state and their constitution (among others), there are spectacular fireworks close to the Chain Bridge and all the fantastic UNESCO World Heritage sites, the Buda Royal Palace on the Castle Hill, the Hungarian Parliament building, etc.
The fireworks are breathtakingly beautiful, although not like the Hollywood mega fire shows, they are still fantastic. Hundreds of thousands of Hungarians crowd along the river Danube to watch the amazing fire works and the shows. Now you can have a smashing VIP seat to enjoy the fireworks from, right from the river Danube, on a romantic pleasure boat, one of the best Budapest could offer:
- Dinner Cruise: the warm buffet style dinner offers plenty of food in a wide range (vegetarian foods included)
- Live Music: the live music is provided by 3 members of the talented Gypsy musician band, the Rajko Folk Orchestra (including the violinist Zsigmond Vidak who is the owner of the Bronze Merit Cross of the Hungarian Republic). They will be playing salon music.
- Open Bar: drink as much as you want during the Fireworks cruise (approx. 2.5 hour show)
- Fireworks Show: presented by the Hungarian state (free) and viewed from the upper deck of the boat, really close up
- World Class Attractions – the UNESCO World Heritage sites, seeping, romantic night lights, the finest 19th century architecture of the one time glorious city of the Austro – Hungarian Empire (along with Vienna, Budapest was the other capital city of the double empire)
- River Cruise: approx. 2.5 hour programme including a 1.5 hour cruise on the river in a boat, followed by an hour’s Fireworks show The ship is air-conditioned.
Open Drink bar with the following beverages
- Wine: Hilltop Southern-Transdanubia Kékfrankos – Zweigelt
- Wine: Etyeki Cuveé 2004
- Wine: Hilltop Szekszárdi Merlot 2003
- Wine: Szeremley Szemelt Rizling 2004
- Beer: Stella Artois
- Champagne: Rossini Dry
- Soda beverages
- Orange juice 100 %,
- Peach juice 50 %,
- Apple juice
- Mineral water
- Coffee Espresso
Date: 7 pm, August 20 every year
Booking Budapest Fireworks Cruise is recommended as this is a sell out Budapest cruise, and one of a kind.