One of the recommended programmes on August 20 in Budapest is a Dinner with Free Drinks and Fireworks Show on Columbus Ship Restaurant Budapest anchored permanently on Vigado Square (between the Chain Bridge and the Elisabeth Bridge).Unlike the beautiful Fireworks Show Cruises in Budapest, the dinner on the standing ship of Columbus Restaurant and Pub is until midnight, and so is the free bar! In light of the length of the programme, the special event tickets are reasonable if you plan to celebrate this night until late night.
Tickets: HUF 26,900 / person (40% discount for children aged 3-12 years old)
Please note that the Fireworks is a loud event for pets and children.
- Welcome Drink (Torley Champagne)
- Welcome Scones (Cheese, Quark, Cabbage Scones)
- Buffet style Dinner on the ship from 7 pm: Columbus Fireworks Dinner Menu
- Free Drinks from 6:30 pm to 12 am (midnight): Soft Drinks, Beers & Wines, Coffee, Tea
- Fireworks Show between 9 pm and 10 pm
- Open Terrace
- Live Piano Music (Bar music)
- No cruise is included as Columbus is a standing ship! To book a Danube Cruise + Fireworks Show, please check the river cruises in Budapest.
The location for viewing the one hour Fireworks Show is excellent. If your ears are sensitive, and you cannot stand noisy events, the Fireworks Show is not for you, as during the Fireworks Show itself the night gets noisy as the rockets launch from the 4 locations (you can check the launching places on the Map of Fireworks Show Budapest)