Music events in Budapest from jazz, rock, through dub and hiphop to operas and classical music concerts – as selected by TopBudapest.org. Find the perfect music event for your Budapest stay and enjoy a good concert / dancing.
Music Events in Budapest – April 2012
- The Budapest Opera House offers opera and ballet performances – almost every day throughout April, 2012. For the detailed April programme, visit the official site. Cosi fan Tutte, Tannhauser, Tosca, Arabella, La Traviata, Don Quixote (ballet) and the Hungarian historical opera Bank Ban are on the menu in April, 2012.
DJ Krush (Mo’Wax, JP) 20th Anniversary Tour FIXI4, Ozon at A38 ship music club and restaurant in Budapest, April 4 at 9 pm – the Japanese zen-master of abstract hiphop, electronica, Hideaki Ishi visiting Budapest.
- Brandt Brauer Frick (DE), Alba Hyseni Project at A38 ship music club and restaurant in Budapest, April 5 at 9 pm – a mixture of electronica, classical and jazz, “the minimalism of Kraftwerk and the passion of Rammstein meet the minimalism of Steve Reich and the etheric sense of Meredith Monk”
- Zola Jesus (US) concert at A38 ship music club and restaurant in Budapest, April 7 at 8 pm – the American Zola Jesus is Zola Jesus is combining industrial, classical, electronic, goth and experimental rock
- Hyperspace Techno Party a huge techno dance party with lots of DJs at Hungexpo Pavilion ‘B’ in Budapest, April 14 from 8 pm – Carl Cox, Chris, DJ Hell, Adam Beyer, Anthony Rother, Hot X etc.
- Beethoven – 5 concerts an all day concert day consisting of 5 separate Beethoven concerts at Budapest Congress Centre, April 21 from 11 am to 9 pm
- Prodigy The Prodigy gives concert at Papp Laszlo Sportarena in Budapest, April 28 at 8:30 pm
- Nightwish – Imaginaerum World Tour Finnish symphonic metal concert at Papp Laszlo Sportarena in Budapest, April 29 at 8 pm